Wednesday 31 January 2007

Hmm... Perhaps I'm not coping...

Went to see my GP this morning. Apparantly I am having a "delayed stress reaction". I bounced through the diagnosis, treatment, returning to work etc then CRASH I hit the floor. I've been struggling for a while now, and am fed up with feeling fed up so have decided to try and get some help. I don't want tablets or anything, but I think I just need someone to talk to so he's trying to sort out some counselling for me. This is all a bit alien for me, I don't "do" emotions.

I know I can't carry on like this though, I feel like I am in a rut and am just existing. I want to live the life of a 34 year old not some poor sod who has had to deal with a life threatening illness...

I just feel like the world is continuing to spin lke normal, but I am out of step with it at the moment.

No comments: