Friday 19 May 2006

Fashion Show

Oo, I'm tired today. Never knew this modelling lark was such hard work!

The fashion show was a great success. There were over 1000 people in the audience (and after a few drinks they were a rowdy bunch - ha ha) so with ticket money alone they will have raised £10000. The bar ran dry at half 8 and had to be restocked so they should have made loads of money on that too (all the profits went to the charity). So they should make a decent amount of cash.

I modelled 3 outfits . I was so nervous before I went out the first time, but once we got onto the stage and the crowd started cheering I started to enjoy myself.We all (I think there were nearly 40 of us) had to go on the stage for the finale. That made me feel a bit emotional - so many lovely, beautiful women all looking great whilst living with breast cancer. Fantastic!

And that was it - finished! 9 weeks plus of rehearsals and it's all over. Phew.

No comments: