Tuesday 1 August 2006

Back to the hospital again...

I had to go to the hospital for a blood test this morning (I'm due another infusion of zoledronic acid tomorrow). It took me 20 minutes to find a parking space, and then when I did finally find one the heavens opened and I got soaked. To top it all off, the car parking machine pinched a pound off me.

When I finally got into the hospital (looking like a drowned rat), the waiting room for blood tests was packed. You have to take a ticket (like at the meat counter in a supermarket). I got number 65, and they were only on number 33. I decided to go for a little walk round the hospital to pass a bit of time (and to get away from some of the whiffy people in the waiting room - yuk!). Managed to kill about 15 minutes, and when I got back they were only on number 38 *sigh*. There was only one vampire on duty. So, I was there for almost 2 hours.

Then I drove into town and got soaked again walking into work.

No comments: