Friday 13 June 2008

Friday 13th

Well, it's almost over... phew!

I'm not a fan of Friday 13th, not since I was diagnosed with breast cancer on one anyhow! But to try and break from superstition I went ahead with my routine mammogram today. Just got the 3 week wait for the dreaded results now... If you are reading this, please cross your fingers for me!

I've been speaking to my boss at work today too. Things seem to be spiralling out of control there. I don't know how I am going to face going back there in a few weeks. I'm going to try not to think about that until my return is more imminent. I felt really upset about it all again earlier today but hopefully now I've got it out of my system again I can put it back in a box for a while.

I probably won't be on here much for the next couple of weeks, as I will be sunning myself in Greece. I didn't realise when I booked it just how much I would need this holiday right now!!

3 comments:

Anji said...

You go off and enjoy the lovely sunshine. I did think of you yesterday. If you can beat cancer you can beat a few airheads!!

Hayley said...

Hello.
I am crossing my fingers for you :)
Have a fantastic time in Greece...I am so jealous!
xxx

Doris said...

I hope you enjoyed your holiday? Results must be due soon and hope you are keeping your pecker up.