Thursday 5 June 2008

Like a bad penny...

...the situation at work just isn't going away. It seems some of the delightful people I work with aren't happy that they have been told off and have gone to the union to complain about how it has been handled. I've seen the document that has been read and given to them, and I know I am biased, but it seemed ok to me. It was also done with the guidance of HR too. I just hope it gets sorted, and fast! I need to get back to work (I plan to go back at the beginning of July...)

I can't believe how this has escalated, and all from nothing. Pathetic really when you think about the bigger things in life.

But, it's sunny today so all is not lost :)

2 comments:

Anji said...

I can't believe people could behave in such a way. I've just read back over your posts to get an idea of the situation.

I wonder what kind of treatment they would expect if something should happen to them?

Jo said...

I can't believe it either :( I can't believe how this has escalated.

Maybe one day they will have something real to worry about and they might just look back and realise just how awful they were. Or maybe not...!