Tuesday 7 February 2006

Healthy Living Day

Phew. I'm shattered, but in a good way cos I've been on a Healthy Living Day today. It's been fab, I've had such a good time (although I wasn't so sure when the alarm went off at 7am this morning ).

I've had reflexology, reiki, indian head massage and colour analysis. Not too sure about the colour thing - I already knew I look shocking in yellow! But the rest was brilliant. I feel really pampered, I'm so chilled out, I have just driven round the Ring Road in really busy traffic and it was one of the nicest journeys I have ever had (I'm prone to a bit of hand waving normally - oops!).

I think the best part of it was I finally met some people near to me in age. Apart from online, I've never met anyone as young as me so it was really good to chat to people in exactly the same boat as me. One girl was only 30, and had a young baby. What a nightmare for her, but she was so upbeat it was infectious.

Back to reality tomorrow, cos I'm off to the hospital to get my first prescription for Tamoxifen. Just as my periods returned..typical!

But, apart from being full of cold I feel great today and am looking forward to a lovely long, relaxing sleep tonight.

No comments: