Sunday 11 March 2007

Blackpool - Go For It!

I have had such a good weekend in Blackpool. It was a really tacky, cheesy hen night and I loved every minute of it!! There were 22 of us altogether and we had a riot. The afternoon was spent in the pleasure beach (I don't do rides though - too much of a scaredy cat!) and then we split up into groups to try and get loads of silly photos (had to chase a policeman down one street ). All this was inbetween more than a couple of drinks.

Last night we went to Funny Girls which was really good. All the bar staff are in drag, and I am so jealous of some of them. I would KILL for an arse and legs like some of them (and a pair of boobs!) Had a ball in there, it's a really good mixture of cheesy disco and cabaret. Great.

Went to a club later, and then had drinks in the hotel bar I was quite reserved though, some of them were still up at 4:45am!! Mind you, didn't get much sleep - my room was next to a lift...that talked...

I feel like I have really lived this weekend. And the best thing was only a couple of people knew about me having breast cancer, so for the first time in two years I almost felt "normal" again.

No comments: