Wednesday 28 May 2008

Another week goes by...

... and I haven't heard anything else from work so not much to say about that really. I did hear some "gossip" via a friend. It seems a couple of people in my team (not the bullies) have been quite upset for me. That means quite a lot knowing I have some support, but not enough to make me feel like I can return yet. I'll have to see what my gp says on Friday when I speak to him again I guess.

Other news - I have really gone and done it with the shopping now! I went away for the bank holiday weekend and ended up buying a static caravan! It should be delivered to the site in the next couple of weeks and then I will be able to get away whenever the mood takes me. How nice to be able to get away from everything and get some nice fresh sea air whenever I feel like it. A big expense really, but you're a long time dead...

1 comment:

Doris said...

That is some good news from work, but I'd agree, just not enough yet.

As for the shopping trip ... did you you go out for a loaf of bread and come back with a caravan?! ;-) Sounds fabulous though and very pro-active.

Good to hear you are ticking along. :-)