Friday 2 May 2008

Bad Apples

Another hard day, with more discussions about me. Very hard to deal with, even when you know you have done nothing wrong.

To be positive (yes, I still have a bit of optimism!) I've been pleasantly surprised by a couple of people. One person, who has done nothing wrong, or bad towards me apologised cos she felt so bad to know I was upset. Those few words meant such a lot to me today. Another has proved that she isn't as involved and is no way as vindictive as I'd started to think. So it seems I still have some forgiveness in me!

The rest - well, I can't say the same for them. One is, in my opinion, pure evil - rotten through and through. Like a bad apple she has managed to rot a few more around her. The rotting apple is the one who I think has poisoned the mind of others, causing all the stress and upset. The rotting apple is sly, and gets other bad apples to do her dirty work. Other bad apples don't seem to have the brains they were born with to realise how they are being used. Maybe one day they will?

So, nearly another week over - yet still the situation goes on. But I've waited 4 months to get to this point, so what's another week??

No comments: