Saturday 10 May 2008

Time to give up?

I've come to a decision. On Monday I will not be returning to work. I can't continue. I give up and I am admitting the stress has got too much. Despite my bosses best efforts, nothing is changing. There is a group of people who should be very ashamed of themselves for the way they have made me feel these last few months. I don't know if they ever will, but I'm not hanging around to find out. These bad people are going to walk into work on Monday and discover they don't have a manager for a while...

1 comment:

fillymum said...

I really hope it makes them feel ashamed of what they have done to you Jo. They are nothing less than bullies and as such should be treated with the greatest disdain by your other work collegues. The ring leader should at te very least be moved to another department.

What is wrong with these people, why not chanel their energies and their time, they obviously hgave to much of it, into something worthwhiole, something that has a good outcome.