Tuesday 20 May 2008

How much?!?

Yes, I've been spending more money today. This really is going to have to stop... but it is really good fun!

Today was a necessity. As I expected, I need new glasses. I've gone from perfect vision to wearing reading specs, to now needing "general" specs. All within the last 18 months. My optician says I should really be having an eye test every year, because of the medication I'm on (Tamoxifen). Apparently it can affect your eyes. Great!

But, I have got a really funky pair of sunglasses on order now. Every cloud...

Today I found my get up and go again too. Thank goodness for that!! Luckily this meant I had a relatively cheap afternoon, I didn't open my purse again once. I thought I'd better make good use of this time off and did a bit of gardening. I am now covered in bits of privet bush, and smell of lavender - maybe I could start a new trend?

No comments: